Join our Patrons’ Circles
The ESCP Europe Foundation is working in close collaboration with numerous companies.
The partnership with the Foundation enables a company to develop a privileged link with the School, gain high visibility and privileged access to the students, the managers in executive training and also to the 50,000 Alumni in more than 150 countries. There are various levels of participation and each offer is studied individually so as to satisfy each company better:
1/ The Dean’s Club: this offer combines gift and the apprenticeship tax. It increases employer brand visibility through the School’s Corporate Relations Department.
2/ The Benefactor’s Club: it gives the opportunity for the company to link its donation to a project supported by the Foundation (scholarships, research, MOOC, sponsorship of a “Class of…”).
3/ The Professorships: this is a collaboration between an ESCP Europe’s professor and a company based on common topic.
Advantages for our sponsors:
- Greater visibility within the international academic community and general public (press)
- Participation in ESCP Europe events. The company will be promoted to the students
- Interaction with the professor – in charge of the professorship – within the teaching project to define: company project, case study, intervention in a class…
- The professor in charge of the professorship may intervene in the company about the theme of the partnership (workshops leadership, senior advisor of the executive team…)
Discover our Professorships.
4/ The Chairs: initiated by a company, a chair aims to support and develop teaching and research programs.
The chair is a privileged leverage:
- To highlights the expertise of a company to students on the five European campuses and the others ESCP Europe communities (professors, alumni)
- To organise top national and international top conferences as internal events in the company
- To encourage the creation and the spreading of knowledge in ESCP Europe and among the society
- To lead fundamental and applied researches on the topic defined by the company and the school
- To develop training programs in ESCP Europe
Discover our Chairs.
Companies subject to income tax or corporation tax benefit from a tax reduction equal to 60% of donations, subject to a ceiling of 5‰ (5 per mille) of their annual turnover.
If the donation is higher than this amount, it is possible to carry the surplus forward over the next five tax years, in function of donations made during each year.
INVOLVE YOUR ESCP EUROPE ALUMNI IN YOUR COMPANY
The ESCP Europe Foundation will support you in organising an event for ESCP Europe alumni employees in your company.
Goal: to enable your community of graduates to reconnect and renew their ties with their school. Why not through a fund-raising campaign?
ESCP Europe Foundation thanks all its corporate sponsors for their support in favour of ESCP Europe development.
- Chairs and Professorships
- Benefactor’s Club
- Dean’s Club
- Other partners
Your company wishes to become a sponsor of the ESCP Europe Foundation
Your contact: Brynhild Dumas – +33 (0)1 49 23 20 72
You wish to involve your ESCP Europe alumni community in your company
Your contact: Isabelle Ferrière – email@example.com – +33 (0)1 49 23 26 21