Legal Notices / Credits
© Copyright 2014 – Rebound. All Right Reserved.
Pictograms : L.Poupard / PJ Souders ©The NounProject.
Pictures : Vincent Blocquaux – Denis Fouqueau – Eric Couderc
A website designed by /Excel.
LEGAL NOTICES AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The personal data protection policy is intended to inform you of the practices and conditions under which the ESCP Europe Foundation collects and processes personal data.
This policy applies to all data collected by the Foundation as part of its fundraising activities.
The ESCP Europe Foundation is committed to respect, as responsible for processing personal data, the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) published in the Official Gazette on 27 April 2016 and in effect since May 25, 2018.
1/ Identity and address of the organization that processes the data:
Fondation ESCP Europe
79 Avenue de la République
Dominique Desgranges, Responsable CRM : firstname.lastname@example.org
2/ Type of data collected
ESCP Europe Foundation observes the principle of data minimisation.
ESCP Europe Foundation collects the following personal data:
Surname, Name, Diploma, Year of promotion, Nationality, Marital links with former ESCP students, Date of birth, Family status, Photography, Personal and professional details (postal address, email, direct telephone, mobile phone), Function, Data concerning donations made (amount, method of payment, date of payment, assignment of donation, banking information), Personal interests.
3/ Use of personal data
The ESCP Europe Foundation uses your data only in the context of its fundraising activity. These funds are intended to finance projects of ESCP Europe School. The ESCP Europe Foundation collects and records personal data of individuals or legal entities for the following purposes:
- Non-commercial prospecting by post, telephone, email, SMS, of companies, individuals, foundations and associations, etc …
- Administrative management of donations and donors, and issuing tax receipts
- Communication on the actions of the Foundation and the School: sending newsletters and invitations to Foundation and school events, managing relations with donors and testators
- Allocation and management of student grants
- File sharing (for non-commercial prospecting purposes) with the ESCP Europe Alumni Association and ESCP Europe School
4/ Legal basis for processing personal data
The ESCP Europe Foundation implements the aforementioned data processing on the basis of its legitimate interest in collecting and processing this data.
5/ Origin of the data
Personal data come from the following sources:
- The alumni files of the ESCP Europe and the ESCP Europe Alumni Association
- Public data available on the internet and in print as in Newspapers
- Professional sites (LinkedIn, Video …)
6/ Transfer of data outside the EU
The ESCP Europe Foundation does not transfer any data outside the European Union.
7/ Recipients of the data
The only recipients of the data collected by the ESCP Europe Foundation are the following:
- Employees and trainees of the Foundation as part of their duties
- ESCP Europe School
- The ESCP Europe Alumni Association
- The Foundation volunteers
- Service providers in connection with the performance of services that the Foundation entrusts to them.
8/ Shelf life of the data
The ESCP Europe Foundation is committed to keep your data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes defined in point 3, in compliance with current legislation.
9/ Data security
The ESCP Europe Foundation is committed to protecting and securing your personal data by putting in place technical and organisational measures to prevent any alteration, loss or unauthorised access.
10/ Exercise of the rights of persons
In accordance with the French law “Informatique et Libertés” and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you have a right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, the right to limit or oppose their use as well as a right to their transfer. You may also file a claim with the CNIL.